Please ensure you have contacted us first to confirm our availability & package before submitting this form
+ Click here to view our Terms...
- On confirmation of obtaining Photographer’s service to photograph the Clients wedding an $800 deposit will be required to guarantee the date of the wedding. Total monies are due four weeks prior to the wedding date. No refunds apply on monies paid.
- Any fees associated with photography at locations will be organised and paid for by the Clients. e.g Opera House, Sydney University, Centennial Park etc.
- Any parking fees applicable during the day need to be either pre-paid or reimbursed to Photographer by the Clients.
- Food/Breaks: The photographer(s) will take bathroom & drink breaks when necessary. A service table & meal at the reception is to be provided by the Clients. If no meal is provided, the photographer(s) reserves the right to go off-site for a meal for 45 minutes.
- Photographer will pause photographing when deemed necessary in regards to changing or checking camera equipment, lenses, batteries, memory cards.
- Limit of Liability: In the unlikely event that the Photographer(s) are injured, become too ill, or has an emergency that prevents them from photographing the event, Photographer will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer. If a suitable replacement is not found, the Clients agree that responsibility and liability of Photographer to the Clients is limited to the return of all payments received for the event. Photographer takes the upmost care with respect to exposure, storage, and processing the photographs/images, but cannot and does not, guarantee that photographs/images of the event will not be lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Photographer control. Clients agrees that Photographer or the photographer(s) full and complete responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event.
- Photographer is not responsible for the impact on the final product of any interference caused by guests or other vendors at the Event. Photographer will make every effort to obtain, but cannot guarantee delivery of, any specific images requested by Clients because of Photographer’s lack of control over the Event, its participants, weather, and any rules or restrictions of the venue or official conducting the Event.
- Indemnification. Clients hereby acknowledges that Photographer may be limited by the guidelines or rules of the official performing the ceremony or the venue, and to hold Photographer harmless for the impact such restrictions may have on the final product.
- Deliverables: Images provided to Clients shall be usable and in accord with Photographer's artistic vision, taste, judgment, and style. Photographer shall be solely responsible for determining whether an image is usable, and for all creative decisions. "Usable" shall mean images are sufficiently in focus such that the primary subject of the photograph is sharp enough that the picture can print well up to 5x7 inches in size, flesh tones are rendered in a believable manner, and the images are exposed such that there is a range of believable tones from dark to light. Clients agrees that Photographer is hired for his artistic talent, creativity, taste, experience, and judgment.
- Photographs shall be made in digital format and final images shall be adjusted for correction of colour and exposure, with no more precise adjustments or retouching. Precise adjustments and/or retouching of additional images do not fall under the scope of this Agreement. Final images will be delivered in the JPEG file format. RAW files will not be provided to the Clients.
- The Clients will receive digital files with printing rights, and may make prints for personal use, but may not copy, or re-distribute for commercial use.
- Photographer retains copyright on all digital negatives and prints at all times and can use the photographs for self-promotion and marketing purposes.
- Protection of Deliverables/Retention of Files. Photographer shall take all reasonable steps to protect the images that are recorded at the Event until such time as the files are delivered to Client. Once the files has been delivered, Photographer shall have no further obligation to preserve the images of the Event, regardless of the form of media in which they are stored.
Please complete the form below
Once this form has been submitted we will send you a copy via email along with an invoice with payment details for the $800 deposit. Your wedding date will be secured once the deposit has been received.